Thursday, December 4, 2008

long nails are bad... as in BAD bad... reasons:
1. they get caught in the keyboard when you type
2. they reduce your scores to less than half of average when playing mobile phone tetris
3. they scratch everyone who gets into an arm length, mostly innocent who really doesn't deserve to get scratched
4. It's significantly harder to type a sms with long nails
5. they're hard to maintain... like seriously hard to maintain

(Sources: My own experience)

*laugh* I find it funny why we like long nails (me included) when it only brings us discomfort. But I just can't help but to grow it. Maybe when I find another reason to hate it, that's when i'm cutting my long preeeety nails *tears*

nail-hate-love-o-meter:

Love |-------------|---------------| Hate

*laugh* I'm lifeless....

No comments: